Monday, July 16, 2012

Green Butterflies and Twittering Birds!

What Arabella wants you to know today:


Green butterfly. Butterfly likes to flap his wings. My teddy goes with my green butterfly. Play with the book - Elmo book. 






What Gretchen wants you to know today:


We have a twitter account know at @whatarabelladid. And I have no clue what I am doing!  Anyone who does know how to use Twitter HELP!  How can I get rid of skeevy followers (or can I)? And how do I see what other people have answered when people ask questions? It's so not Facebook.



Here's a cute random picture of Arabella thinking hard that I dressed up using Pixl-r-Matic - I already got the 411 from Arabella and I know what she was thinking hard about. But we want you to guess. So leave a comment what you think she's thinking and/or a funny caption!  Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment