Saturday, September 1, 2012

Arabella's Kitty, Frog and Ice Cream Story


The frog goes into the air balloon and goes into the car and I hold him in my hands. Him be nice. Him be friends with me. Him be big kid frog. He won't be so big, him be's a kid. The frog wants. Kitten, wants to pet him. The kitty cat. Him said "hello kitty". Kitty said "hello frog". 

Them wanted ice cream. Two ice creams. Says one at a time. Yeah. Them get some pink ice cream. Both want a pink ice cream. Them said mother, mother, us got ice cream. Them -the frog be a girl and kitty be a girl too. They like ice cream. Them love love ice cream. Like this (Arabella made licking motions with her tongue). Like a kitty. I got vanilla ice cream. It's white and I liked it. It shaped like a bowl. It's just a square. Eats and eats and eats and eats and eats. 
Kitten wants a bowl of bones.  And Arabella eats apples and froggy eats green fish.  Meow, meow, says kitty and frog says ribbit and I said "them be number five." Their moms five years old too. Them five old years. Them big kids like me. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arabella. Grandma Susan Loves your story. You love ice cream and popsicles too that you have all of the time at grandma's house. I just bought a new box of popsicles today for you. I love all of the animals in your story. Especially the kittens because I know you like them so much. Meow, Meow, Meow. I will be glad when I see my big girl, Arabella, Princess of the Enchanted Forrest soon. I am blowing you a kiss, giving you a big hug and getting ready for your next visit. I love you, Grandma Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Gretchen, the adorability level of these posts makes me think they may inspire a large number of new babies being born in Roseville (and in any other areas where your readers reside). That's my prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bianca! She has a expansive imagination! Arabella is working on a story just for Shay for his birthday - she wanted to bake a cake but I wasn't sure how that would work on first day of school so we agreed that a story would be cool. So if there's any characters/animals/people Shay wants in his story, let us know and I'm sure Arabella will find a way to work them in!

    ReplyDelete