Sunday, August 5, 2012

More MishMash

Since my adorable little content provider is still asleep, I thought I would do another mishmash post. That way I can surf the internet at random but feel that I am actually doing something productive. (Note I said   FEEL productive, to actually BE productive I could start now on the backlog of appraisals that need to be in before tomorrow morning).

Anyway, if you like Steampunk stuff I found the 3 photos below from the following link - there's over 20 different fully functional items showcased on the site; I just posted the photos of my 3 favorites.

http://oculoid.com/bizarre-stylish-steampunk-creations/
Ipod case.
Love the look of these goggles - Arabella could rock them.
A real functioning computer. 

2. Ok, normally you know I am 1001% about parents respecting their kids and their personal space, autonomy, blah, blah, blah, but this was so well executed I can't help but love it.

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2011/august/stay_out_of_my_room.htm

The setup
Photo 1 of many of what then went on in the room.

(Don't be offput by the words crapfactory and slightly warped in the link - there is nothing gross at all in the linked post and I give it a G rating (but I take no responsibility for any other posts you make click on from that site))


No comments:

Post a Comment