Thursday, August 2, 2012

What you should read today - A Mishmash post

First of all, what you should not read:


-The front page of ANY major newssite, as they will spoil your gymnastics viewing for tonight with an unavoidable spoiler photo and headline.




What you should read instead:


1. My shout out to Sue Wong! Thank you so much for the encouragement - it's cool to know that I'm reaching friends of family and friends!




2. http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/from-riches-to-rags-in/content?oid=6951274




I happened upon this article when I picked up the SN&R (Sacramento News and Review) at Campelli's Pizza yesterday -this is an awesome article by Corbyn Hightower, who is a local Roseville resident that has also been published in Huffington Post and the NY Times Motherlode Blog.  Until I saw this article, I had no idea she lived in Roseville.


I love her description of our Old Town/Downtown Roseville neighborhood. Read it!






3. http://envisioningtech.com/envisioningtech.pdf - This is a cool infographic I found on Fast Company predicting when we will actually get different technologies (organ printing in 2015?)  Plus it's very pretty - if you click the link you will get a much larger view that is actually readable.



That is all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment