Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blogger's Block

This photo of Arabella climbing has nothing to do with this post but I like it.


I haven't posted for a week and now I am having major blogger's block.  My goal for this month is a  post (or more) a day in August.  So I'm just going to treat this like my own personal journal for right now. We are going to our first Los Cerritos Neighborhood Association meeting tomorrow at the Fairgrounds. I know a Neighborhood Association meeting is a weird thing to be excited about, but I'm psyched!  With luck, it will be as eventful as a Star's Hollow Town Meeting run by Miss Patty and Taylor - ok, I'm about 99.5% sure it won't be, but I still can't wait to meet my neighbors (yes, I've lived in this house for 4.5 years and I only know our immediate neighbors on our block - no I don't have a good excuse why).  So I'm glad that the go-getters out there have fired the Neighborhood Association back up and hope they inspire other slackers like me to show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment